Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello Blog World!

2011~ This is the year for new beginnings, new chapters, and a new outlook on life.  I "started" this blog right after my wedding last year, but never posted.  I "re-started" this blog today by deleting my old account and starting over.  I hope to keep my family and friends up to date on our lives since many live so far away! I might even throw in a few post about ND life, cooking, and some pictures.  As I write this, I wish I had my camera to take a picture of the beautiful sky as the sun sets...it looks like a painting! Simple, beautiful things, like the sky, calm and amaze me.  (I'm also easily distracted!) So stop back and catch up on what my husband, the fireman, and I are up to.  I hope I can make you stop worth the time :) (I also like the color blue if you can't tell!)

No comments:

Post a Comment