Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just a "little" secret!

Yes, I said it....I have a secret! I'm tired of keeping it in.  I have to tell someone!  And no, it does not have to do with the fact that I am SUPER excited that there are only 26 more days until I board the Carnival Inspiration for 5, sweet days of NO WORK!

I could tell you that I got a new job.  But that would be a lie.

I could tell you that we finally bought some land and stated on house plans.  But that would be a huge lie.

I could tell you that we are moving away from the snowy ND winters to somewhere warm during those months.  But I would just be telling you a dream.

So, I guess instead of telling you lies and dreams, I will tell you the "little" truth.
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
We are EXPECTING!!!! :)

This is baby numero uno for us.  We couldn't be more excited.  Hubby is an oh-so-proud daddy and has almost told the entire state.  I, on the other hand, told the most important people (our families and a few CLOSE friends) before letting the rest of the world know.  I thought it best be kept quiet until I was around 12 weeks.

So, now that I am entering my 12th week, I thought I would share with you all.  We are expecting to share Baby P with the world somewhere around the middle of April. 

Enjoy the oddly nice weather for October!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you two!!! Can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy and the arrival of Baby P! Let me know when I need to send the Double Stuff Oreos :) Hugs from Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is very exciting! Congratulations! I know you will enjoy this special journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! God has blessed you with the most awesome gift! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete