Friday, February 17, 2012

31 week update

Only 9 more weeks to go.  Soon, there will be two of us pestering hubby at night when he is trying to get some sleep!  Poor guy has to deal with me getting up at least twice a night and all my moving around and trying to get in and out of bed!

thebump.com says baby boy is the size of a pineapple.  15.2 to 16.7 inches in length and 2.5 to 3.8 pounds.  It also says he is going through major brain and nerve development along with eye development.  All five of his senses should be in working order!  He might also be causing mommy back aches, dry, brittle nails, frequent trips to the bathroom, heartburn, difficulty sleeping, and shortness of breath.  And yes, she is causing a few of these things.  I may complain most about the heartburn because some nights it about kills me. 


I can definitely tell that I am growing!
 We had our last monthly appointment on Thursday.  Can't believe we are starting every two weeks and soon, every week!  Doctor says I am right on track with everything and we are healthy!  We will start discussing in more detail things about delivery starting at the next appointment. 

March is going to be a busy month.  My beautiful sister-in-law and good friend, along with both Grandma's, are hosting our baby shower on St. Paddy's day.  I am so grateful to have 2 wonderful ladies in my life to help me through this pregnancy.  They have both been a great source of information and support.  Along with the shower, we start our birthing classes.  We are gearing up for parenthood!

P.S.  I made the Butterfinger Cake...DELISH!  Highly recommended.  Next time I won't buy the 8oz Cool Whip though, I will get the larger one.

No comments:

Post a Comment