Thursday, February 23, 2012

(Quick) 32 week update

No picture today...sorry family!  I was in a hurry this morning since Mother Nature decided to let Old Man Winter drop some snow on us like we should have.  Actually, she let it rain, then dropped the temps to freezing, and turned the rain to snow.  Nice sheet of ice on the roads covered in snow.  I do not mind the snow, it's the cold and ice that gets me every year!

Anyway, baby boy is the size of a squash this week.  Weighing in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measuring 15.2 to 16.7 inches.  Not much is changing this week except that his skin should be completely non-transparent!  He is just doing a lot of growing and eating and learning things to help him survive in the "real world."  Oh, and he is probably feeling more cramped since he is growing so much and momma is running out of real estate to expand to! 

I still haven't found that second wind that comes with the second half of pregnancy.  But I have started organizing and throwing things when I have the energy!  This would have happened eventually whether baby was coming or not, though.  Only major things left on my list before he gets here is to re-organize a few cupboards in the kitchen so that I have room for all his bottles and things and to steam clean the carpets after our baby shower, which is at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment