Friday, July 29, 2011

A quick thought...

Tomorrow (Saturday July 30) is National Cheesecake day!! And you will find me in the kitchen baking a Lego birthday cake instead of eating cheesecake. 

Pictures to follow this one.  I'm going to wing this cake.  Hope it turns out like I picture it! 

This cake actually started out as a monkey, but quickly turned to a Lego cake when I found out our neice is totally obsessed with Legos!

Wish me luck!

Enjoy your cheesecake in celebration of the national holiday!  And have a wonderful weekend :)

P.S.---Thank goodness I finished my month end stuff and got to breath for the last 30 minutes of work.  Been a crazy week without my supervisor, but I'm learning new things and enjoying getting to talk to people I don't regularly communicate with!  --- keep your fingers crossed that the House, Senate, and President can compromise on a solution for this LARGE debt issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment