Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 31: Day 3

Day 3: Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?
I thought about this post for a long time before deciding who I would write about.  I know so many woman who inspire beauty, but I my bestest friend in the whole world, Jaylea, inspires me!  She is a gorgeous 20-something with a lot of heart.  She is a recent graduate from the nursing program and is a wonderful full-time nurse.  She cares so much for her patients and puts her whole heart into her job. 

I met J when I moved into the dorms in college.  We were paired to be roommates and were suddenly inseparable.  She was my MOH and will always be my best friend.  She accepted me and many others before truly knowing us.  She made lots of friends and has helped me see that I am also a beautiful person.  She is a true friend who is caring, giving, and loving to each person she knows.  She is a genuine person.  She is always looking to make someone else happy and have a good time before herself.  J has so many attributes and values that I wish I had.  The only thing I don't like about J, is that she doesn't live in the same town as me anymore and we NEVER see each other!  I miss her to death but I know she is making a life for herself.
Love you, J!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment