Friday, February 4, 2011

Project 31: Day 4

Day 4: Post a picture of your favorite outfit

This was a little tough.  I don't have a picture of my favorite outfit because that would be my summer attire!  Also, I have a favorite outfit for every situation.  Like being at home, I love my oversized sweat pants and t-shirts or sweatshirts.  Going out with my friends outfit changes everytime.  I really don't have just a favorite.  I like anything that comfortable and "cute" in my eyes.  I'm short so things don't fit me the way they should so I like what I feel comfortable in.  But when it comes to shoes, I like to wear flip-flops or my boots. So here is a picture of my "usual" outfit.

Engagment picture.  Its the only one I can get to work and you can't really see the "whole" outfit.  I do have my boots on.

No comments:

Post a Comment