Monday, February 7, 2011

Project 31: Day 5


Day 5: Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

This was somewhat easy today.  I could, though, write about many people who have come into my life, but my husband deserves this one!  I was dealing with somethings when I first really met him.  My life was boring and very routine.  I needed a change and more excitement in my life (don't we all!).  From the day we started talking, I wore a smile.  You can ask my best friend how much my "attitude" changed during that time.  I was, however, scared to start a new chapter in my life.  The fireman somehow made this transition a little easier. (maybe a story for another day, it's kind of complicated) 

Along the way, hubby rescued me from my everyday life and brough happiness to me again.  He showed me what it was like to have a good time and a decent outlook on life.  I met so many wonderful people through him who have helped me come out of my little shell.  Because my hubby is such a social person, I learned that talking to and meeting new people was ok.  He made me a part of the most wonderful extended family ever.  The fireman brought love into my life and showed me that it was ok to trust people again.

He not only showed me what it was like to have fun again, but also brought me closer to my dad.  Before I met my hubby, my relationship with my dad was rocky, and had been for about 8 years.  I'm not sure when or how, but hubby made it clear that family was extremely important to both of us and I opened my eyes to the relationship I could and should have with my dad. 
Through everything, I love my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment