Sunday, March 13, 2011

Decorating slowness

Yes, I have decorating slowness.  I struggle with decorating, so it takes me longer to figure out what I want.  Almost 10 months after the wedding, I finally put up some bigger pictures.  AND, after about 2.5 years, our big empty wall is now filled :)  It took me about a month to pick a paint color for the wall and when I finally did, I really liked it.  Now the wall is done and I can focus on another room, like the spare bathroom.  Which, I have ideas, and I'm excited to start. 
I love the old barn window that says "The family is God's greatest Masterpiece"
A great craft show find.
Hope you are all enjoying the nicer weather and adjusting to the time change!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Slow and steady wins the race in the end! :)

    ReplyDelete