Friday, March 4, 2011

In need of a little encouragement today...

"Believe it can be done.  When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it.  Believing a solution paves the way to solution." ~David Joseph Schwartz

"Faith makes all things possible...love makes all things easy." ~Unknown

"There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever."  ~Mahatma Gandhi

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." ~Reinhold Niebuhr

Seems I have been forgetting to just believe, have faith, and hope for the best; no matter what happens, I always have love.  With this "new" perspective and outlook on the future, I am going to simply try to enjoy my weekend.  Wishing for the sun and nice temps all in one day so this pasty ND dreamer can smile a little more.  Sounds like we all have the winter blues (or simply lacking vitamin D...and color!).  Happy weekends to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment