Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unexpected Announcement...

I can't believe it has taken me so long to make those announcement.  If you saw how excited I was when I told my hubby about it, you would have thought I would have blogged right away!! Saturday was just a great day :)




:)

:)


...I am now the proud owner of a Twins Mauer jersey!


What else were you expecting I was so excited about? :)  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own this wonderful addition to my wardrobe.  It was at T.J Maxx for 25 bucks...and it's a little boys size 10/12! Exceptional price.  Except, I can't decide if it is work appropriate.  I had it on this morning and changed after the argument continued in my head.  One day, maybe during the season, I will wear it.  I really can't wait to wear it to Target Field this summer though! Hopefully, that trip becomes a reality so that I can bond with some awesome family members and see the beloved Twins in their new territory!
Have a great day...Spring is right around the corner.  I think I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment